The company

San Ignacio was established in Oñate (in the North of Spain) in 1944.

In 1950 the company -both the central offices and the productive installation- was moved to Vitoria, until 2005.

foto_empresa.jpg

During the 60's and the 70's, the company grows fast due to the acquisition of some companies of the sector. That way, San Ignacio was consolidated. In 1964 starts collaborating with the multinational Dupont. Currently the group has 8 productive installations.

Recent Evolution

During 2005 occurred a plan of change and innovation that affected all the levels of the group, from the logo to the building of new productive installations, warehouse and the offices that house the new headquarters of San Ignacio

This profound change was helped by the development and innovation of our products and the search of new markets, always by the pursuit of quality and with the utmost respect to environment.